CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hey, everybody sorry I haven't written back in a while I've been busy lately so I guess I will tell you what happened when I wasn't here blogging UM? lets see? Oh yeah, the last day I blogged I just got done with playing football for the quarter so now I'm playing soccer oh man. Ya! that's going to be fun (not).

My Mom and I missed my Dr's appointment Thursday it was going to be on my knee I think this is how I hurt it; I guess I was riding my bike around the neighborhood and I decided to go of my friends jump it was between 1 and 2 feet and I missed the landing my back tire hit the landing I flipped over the handle bars and hit my knee on a rock, than I turned around and my bike was coming on top of me and it hit the same knee that I smacked the rock on. So, that hurt even worse! So, now I can't participate in P.E. as well so that sucks. I love P.E. I'm doing better in school. Math is still my crappy subject. Yeah, my life isn't exciting..

3 comments:

Hannah :] said...

OHH!!! I felt so bad for you the other day when Crawford made you run...it looked like it hurt :( I didn't know you crashed on your bike that sucks...plus Jessica told me that you got whacked in the face with a soccer ball that is not fun!!!! Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow and I'll try to think of something exciting to tell you since I hate sitting down...WAIT I just thought of something! K see you tomorrow!

Hannah :] said...

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you how to put your playlist on your blog here it is: So you put all the songs that you want on your playlist and you click on the little blue tab at the top that says my account, then it will have another tab that says: add to myspace or facebook click on it and it will bring up a whole list of websites that you can add it to and you click on the one that says E.add it to any other website and then it will take you through the process I think let me check yeah then you click get code after you made it how you want and you copy the code and go to your blog and click on dashboard and click on layout and then click on add a gadget and scroll down to where it says HTML/JAVASCRIPT click on that and paste the code. then save it all and it should work if it doesn't work leave me a comment see ya later! :)

Hannah :] said...
This comment has been removed by the author.