CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday September 19th

Hey peoples sorry didn't write yesterday I was at my sister's softball game. Anyways today in class we played a game it's called Life you all have probably heard of it so yeah it was funny a kid named Jesse he said that he got married so he put a boy in the seat next to him and then he had twins so he got two boy twins it was funny any who! So you guys read my first comment on Tuesday? Chinchila is the girl I like in my CTE class, I wonder if she is reading this? oh yeah hey sis if your reading this good game :p

3 comments:

Hannah :] said...

Hey Mark sorry that I didn't go to the party on Friday I didn't figure out we were all invited till AFTER I told the lady that I could babysit. Sorry you probably told me but I just wasn't paying attention as usual. So Sorry about that if it makes you feel better I got eaten alive by mosquitos so yeah wish I went the kids were beasts. Talk to ya Monday! Nunu

JoJo said...

hi this is is Jordin you don't no me but i am chinchillas twin no joke so ya hi. its awesome that you like her just to let you no lol sorry i'm kinda weird but you will get used to it,bye.

Hannah :] said...

Sorry that I didn't really talk to you Thursday? when I came over. It was just kind of awkward but yeah um I am really onri and tired so it's good that you aren't here and I have to babysit! those beasts again well yeah I don't know why I told you that but I did. See u Monday unless I die..
Nunu