CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hannah?

Hey, I'm trying to add my music playlist to my blog from playlist.com. I have the code for it but I tried to go to dashboard, layout, edit HTML and I pasted it, but it's giving me this error?

We were unable to preview your template
Please correct the error below, and submit your template again.

Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly. XML error message: The markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed.

any ideas?

4 comments:

Hannah :] said...

You might be putting it in the template thing. One sec let me try to figure this out. OH ok so you clicked on Html which you do if you want to change your template but on that page for Layout you click on ADD A GADGET and then scroll down and there should be all of thse add ons you can have and so yeah there is one that says HTML and paste the code. Leave me a comment if you need anymore help. Good luck

Hannah :] said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah :] said...

You should totally meet one of my favorite cousins Christian you listen to the like same music you would be best buds :) You guys remind me of each other :) Well see you tomorrow as always. By the way he is barely 12. So yeah bye

Megan said...

Woah K so this is kind of random but I am bored and I scrolled all the way down and your background is Jason....I don't really pay attention to details do I? By the way this is Hannah but my sister is playing and she told me I couldn't log into mine. Happy late Halloween talk to you Monday