CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

My life is boring

Hello people my boring life is very boring and in my boring life there is a boy a very boring boy and he likes to do boring stuff, he likes to play baseball which some people think that is boring, he hates to do math and he thinks that is boring. He likes to write on his blog which is very interesting for him and so we are back with the boring and today he went to Smith's and Chevron with his friend Austin and it was very boring because we had to walk there.........

Oh. My girlfriend Hannah's mom had a baby named Charlie and I think it is funny because when ever I think of that name it remindes me of Ow Charlie! Ow Charlie you bit me ow Charlie!!

And we just found out we sold our house so the little fishy and his family are swimming away ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>.

Not sure where we are going yet 70% we are staying in Herriman and 30% we are going to Saint George.I really don't want to move to
Saint George because im leaving every one I know and I dont want to do that because I will need to make other friends that arent going to be as good as my friends here.

Well, enough for now. Oh, P.S. MY LIFE IS BORING

1 comments:

Hannah :] said...

Nice post about your boring life. :) Your life doesn't sound that boring. PLEASE DON'T MOVE TO ST. GEORGE!!!!!! Who else is going to keep me entertained in Cordero's by falling off their chair? :) Well talk to you tomorrow see you then.