CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

As Da :p=?

Hey everyone like always I do the same thing over again. I went to 1st, 2nd, 3rd ---- yea on with it in math we had only six people, because of an assembly my math class wasn't invited I don't know why oh well. Only the people that were in it got to go, so my math teacher let us do any thing we wanted so I was drawing. There was only 1 other boy his name is Aaron? I don't know how to spell it :p knock knock any one there :p I don't think so.

Guess what I got to have P.E today yes! That was awesome, so anyway the lunch - not too good I had chicken? Something I don't know :p...

1 comments:

Hannah :] said...

EW was it the chicken sandwhich thing? I got it the first day of school and it was gross and burns your tongue. You were lucky you didn't have to go it was long and boring. Sorry I lied I thought the whole school had to go but it was just choir and band :( Not fun
See ya